Happiness is...

 


... when my family gets together at evenings
... when we are all healthy
... when I get to do things I love
... to see my son's confused face when I wake him up to take him to bed after he falls asleep on sofa
... to see myself in my daugher's face
... to wake up near to the most favorite person in the world
... when I hear  my kids listen to the music real loud, just like me
... when my son says to me "You make the best birthday presents for my friends!"
... when I get a letter from a dear friend
... every time when I count my blessings




How about you?



Comments

  1. What a lovely list! Definitely all things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelijepo...sve bi potpisala :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stvarno sve redom lijepe stvari... sitnice koje čine život posebnim :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Komentari su više nego dobrodošli! Your comments are very very welcome!